A. Non-Personal Information" is information that is in no way personally identifiable and is obtained automatically through your use of Service with a web browser.
B. Personally Identifiable Information" is nonpublic information that is personally identifiable and obtained in connection with providing Service to you.
C. “Social Media Platforms” include Google Plus, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and similar web-based platforms enabling development, deployment and management of social media solutions and services.
2. Information Collected
Brickfish collects information through the use of commonly-used information-gathering tools such as email, telephone, social media interactions, cookies, web beacons, browser data, IP address, mobile devices, third parties, and the actions you take through the use of Service.
When expressing interest in obtaining additional information about products or services oered by Brickfish, the information necessary to contact you such as company name, company email, personal email, address, phone number, and other necessary information will be required.
When purchasing products or services, Brickfish will require financial billing information, such as billing name and address, and credit card number.
At user’s request, Brickfish will access and store authentication credentials, and other user data required by Brickfish to aggregate and publish data to Social Media Platforms on user’s behalf. This data is not shared outside the Brickfish platform.
3. Use of Personally Identifiable Information
Brickfish uses and/or intends to use Personal Information to:
• Operate and improve its Service;
• Provide Users with the Service and other products and services that a User may request or that a user has expressed interest in;
• Facilitate subscription processing, reviews and analysis;
• Evaluate User interest and needs in order to improve the Service and make available other oers, products or services;
• Evaluate the types of oers, products or services we make available to Users and potential users;
• Track use of the Service;
• Provide customer support;
• Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to Users through email or other means, such as special oers, announcements, and marketing materials;
• Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages, service bulletins, or marketing;
• Provide advertisements to you through email messages, and sell you additional services, including services provided by third parties.
4. Data Sharing
Brickfish may share data about its customers and visitors with contracted service providers so that these service providers can provide services on our behalf. Without limiting the foregoing, Brickfish may also share data about Brickfish customers and visitors with service providers to ensure the quality of information provided, and with third-party social networking and media web sites for marketing and advertising on those web sites.
6. Security Policy
Brickfish utilizes various information security measures to protect your personal data. This information is kept confidential unless you have given someone else your security credentials. If you believe your security credentials have been compromised and you have trouble changing them, please contact our support department support@Brickfish.com.
7. CAN-SPAM Compliance Notice
Brickfish and its aliates fully comply with the federal CAN-SPAM Act. You can always opt out of receipt of further email correspondence from us.
Brickfish reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement and will provide notification of the material changes to this Privacy Statement through the Brickfish’s website.
Should you have a privacy question please email our customer service department support@Brickfish.com